Saundersfoot harbour prides itself in offering an excellent and friendly service to all who visit. Our management team are always on hand for advice; Just call 01834 812 094
An ever-expanding portfolio of facilities for Harbour visitors!
The harbour is constantly improving it's facilities, with further development planned for 2018 and beyond.
The current facilities include:
- A well maintained 14 metre wide slipway with assisted launching and recovery.
- Summer boat trailer park, suitable for boats up to 10 metres in length.
- Visitor berths, drying & draft dependent wet moorings for boats up to 14 metres.
- Winter storage suitable for boats up to 15 metres in length.
- Wash-down area for boats... plus visitor showers, changing room and toilets.
- 400 visitor car parking spaces with hourly, daily and weekly rates.
- Mackerel, deep sea fishing and fast rib sea safari tours.
- Saundersfoot Sailing Club membership available.
- Access to numerous shops, restaurants, pubs, hotels and B&B.
New facilities introduced this season:
- Canoe, kayak, tender and small boat storage racks.
- Assisted launching, recovery & jet wash (All Harbour team serviced operations)
- Mooring line renewal and storage (A Harbour team serviced operations.)
- Free community WIFI to all Harbour users.
Got a question?
Our friendly team at Saundersfoot Harbour will get back to as soon as possible with any queries you have about the new development or regarding the harbour facilities.