Saundersfoot Harbour is private property and commercial photography is not permitted without permission. We do welcome and encourage personal use photography.
Permission must be sought prior to any flights of drones within the Saundersfoot Harbour jurisdiction.
Photography & filming fees are as follows:
|£50.00 (per hour)
|£100.00 (per hour)
|£150.00 (half day)
|£300.00 (half day)
|£250.00 (full day)
|£500.00 (full day)
Minimum fee £100.00.
N.B. all prices are excluding VAT, which is chargeable. Fees are payable in advance and are non-refundable.
We usually need a minimum of 5 working days to process the paperwork.
In the first instance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of:
- what you want to film/photograph
- name of the publication/programme/film, subject, context in which film/photos will be used
- the size of crew/talent and details of equipment
- when (date, times).
- where you want to film/photograph.
- drone permissions (if applicable).
Once your request has been approved, you will be asked to submit further documentation:
- method of work statement/detailed description of what you want to do
- site-specific risk assessment
- proof of public liability insurance with minimum cover of £5m per single incident.
- If you wish to bring a vehicle on site, please include details (number of vehicles, sizes etc) in your initial request. There may be an additional charge.
- There is no free parking at Saundersfoot Harbour, if you need parking or space to load/off load equipment, please include details in your initial request.
- Filming/photography must at no time impede visitor flow through or access to any part of Saunderfoot Harbour or its tenants’ premises.
- Permission can only be granted for filming in the public areas of Saunderfoot Harbour, (including Ocean Square) not in any of the businesses in Saunderfoot Harbour or Ocean Square or their outside seating areas. If you wish to film in any of the businesses, you will need to secure consent direct from them.
- You are responsible for ensuring your photography/filming is fully compliant with all privacy laws and requirements and that you obtain necessary model releases etc.
For more information about photography and filming opportunities at Saundersfoot Harbour please email email@example.com