- Weather report and forecast - Weather report and 5-day forecast for Saundersfoot
- Tide tables for Saundersfoot - Tide timetable for Saundersfoot & Tenby harbours
- Harbour Conditions & Regulations - Local Byelaws and Harbour regulations
- Refund Policy - Saundersfoot Harbour refund policy
- Harbour Notices - Latest Harbour notices
- Beach Wheelchair - Information concerning hiring a beach wheelchair in Saundersfoot
- https://pembrokecastle.co.uk/events - Discover other event organisers in the area
- https://rnli.org/ - Information regarding Beach Lifeguards
- Car parking fees & charges - Seasonal and hourly parking charges at the Harbour
Saundersfoot Harbour has invested in new Car Parking pay machines, which will be in operation before the end of July with the option to accept payment via Credit/Debit Card, contactless and cash. The hourly tariff will also be increased from this date, with all revenues reinvested back into the harbour for its continual upkeep and facility improvements.
The new charges will be as follows:
1 Hour / Awr £1.50
2 Hours / Awr £3.00
3 Hours / Awr £4.50
4 Hours / Awr £5.50
8 Hours / Awr £10
24 Hours / Awr £15
48 Hours / Awr £30
1 Week £60
Blue badge holders will have to pay for parking but will still receive and an extra hour free.
For the full price list for 2020 please click here.
Staying overnight in vehicles is prohibited in all areas of the harbour
- Mooring fees & charges - Rates for drying and wet moorings
Please be aware overdue invoices will incur a late payment charge of £25.
Mooring Waiting Lists
- Leisure Centre Mooring Waiting List - View the waiting list for centre moorings greater than 20'
- Leisure Running Mooring Waiting List - View the waiting list for running moorings up to 20'
- Commercial Waiting List - To view the commercial licence waiting list
Got a question?
Our friendly team at Saundersfoot Harbour will get back to as soon as possible with any queries you have about the new development or regarding the harbour facilities.